Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange

It was a great video.

I liked this song. I've had a soft spot for non-english bands who sang english songs. Yoyoyo Acapulco is a nice band, retro sound, and very odd, all of which I like about them. The video itself has a retro art feel to it. It reminds me of 60's or 70's disco-ish vibe. I keep up the work, the more practice, the better the films will get.

(Considering I have no idea if the artists have done any other videos on their sites, I'll view this as a first film effort.)

It a little rude of the thirteen year olds below me bashing this song/video. Makes myself, as an American, feel ashamed of how they treat people. There isn't an effort from most people on this site that blam honest attempts. Druoxthe Shredder, a 'voice actor' himself, busting the chops of someones art when he himself only lends a voice to rather shitty movies. Pitiful.

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

What the hell guys?!

That was funny as hell. I absolutely loved it! I mean, it was a joke, an easily taken one at that! Plus, it was a surprise, I didn't expect it.

Now in defense. It is a joke, not some novel or movie parody. There really isn't a story line to be told here. If there was it is, "Old guy does something, old guys does something whacky to show what all old people can do (Funny), and then back to first task."
Not that complicated. >_> Geez. I feel bad for animators that have to make an epic tale into flash anymore to be loved..

All and all, All My 5 R Belong To You. DB. All my five. ^-^

LoZ: My Immortal LoZ: My Immortal

Awesome

I love your movies and this is one of the best. While it is just a sprite/music video, it is a good one at that. You always seem to get that best of all the sprites you find! Good luck!

Leaving Leaving

I wish you luck my man!

I'll give you 10/10, because it isn't ment to be a great masterpiece, but a message.

Many keep asking why he left his position at Ubisoft, well, the point is it isn't want he was looking for. He wanted something more, something different. So, he left, took the leap, and started off on a new adventure. (Which all life is.)

I say enjoy it! Get a new job and do more flashes! ^-^

Elf Sim Date II Elf Sim Date II

Pretty good.

I was playing breakout, then the game quit on me. -_-;;

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Awesome.

This game was awesome. Pretty good chance to be a great RPG. A few Glitches like walking off the 'Game Screen" and getting stuck other places kinda sucks, but that is nothing to blam this over. Also, for everyone that says that he sucks, YOU go make an RPG. He just wanted us to have something fun to play for a while.

FF7 - Jenova FF7 - Jenova

Damn you!

I had to go play FF7 after listening to it! I didn't get to sleep till like... 5 in the morning!

>_< I was late for work! ^-^ Guess that means it was Fan-frick'n-tastic!

Auron59 responds:

Well, get used to it, that's the way it is for us artists.
We bring back memories and make them crash with a truck filled of awesome!
I've been playing the game again, and again, and AGAIN! I never grow tired!...
Sorry for making you go late for work. X(D

The Once and Present Connie The Once and Present Connie

Great!

Connie Benge. From Nickelodeon's Doug, or Disney's Doug. Depending when you started watching it.