Leaving Leaving

I wish you luck my man!

I'll give you 10/10, because it isn't ment to be a great masterpiece, but a message.

Many keep asking why he left his position at Ubisoft, well, the point is it isn't want he was looking for. He wanted something more, something different. So, he left, took the leap, and started off on a new adventure. (Which all life is.)

I say enjoy it! Get a new job and do more flashes! ^-^

Elf Sim Date II Elf Sim Date II

Pretty good.

I was playing breakout, then the game quit on me. -_-;;

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Awesome.

This game was awesome. Pretty good chance to be a great RPG. A few Glitches like walking off the 'Game Screen" and getting stuck other places kinda sucks, but that is nothing to blam this over. Also, for everyone that says that he sucks, YOU go make an RPG. He just wanted us to have something fun to play for a while.

WorldCycle Survival WorldCycle Survival

Good job! I got 210, damned school...

Very.. captivating. It is one of thoes odd submissioned games that keep you wanting to play. Very addictive. Next time ad some sound files.

3 Foot Ninja II 3 Foot Ninja II

Nice, but...

I had a hard time killing the enemys, even on easy. The attack radius with the weapons should do the killing not just standing there and an enemy attacking 3foot ninja and killing him like four feet away. Other than that, I loved it.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

You cut people in half, violence.... is sweet.

It was one of the best games I have ever played. I loved it so much that I am requesting that you make another one for us.. Please?

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

It was awesome.

I loved it, but you really should make a game where you could interact with the girlies. Heh. Other than that, it was really good, just like your first one!