Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange

It was a great video.

I liked this song. I've had a soft spot for non-english bands who sang english songs. Yoyoyo Acapulco is a nice band, retro sound, and very odd, all of which I like about them. The video itself has a retro art feel to it. It reminds me of 60's or 70's disco-ish vibe. I keep up the work, the more practice, the better the films will get.

(Considering I have no idea if the artists have done any other videos on their sites, I'll view this as a first film effort.)

It a little rude of the thirteen year olds below me bashing this song/video. Makes myself, as an American, feel ashamed of how they treat people. There isn't an effort from most people on this site that blam honest attempts. Druoxthe Shredder, a 'voice actor' himself, busting the chops of someones art when he himself only lends a voice to rather shitty movies. Pitiful.

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

What the hell guys?!

That was funny as hell. I absolutely loved it! I mean, it was a joke, an easily taken one at that! Plus, it was a surprise, I didn't expect it.

Now in defense. It is a joke, not some novel or movie parody. There really isn't a story line to be told here. If there was it is, "Old guy does something, old guys does something whacky to show what all old people can do (Funny), and then back to first task."
Not that complicated. >_> Geez. I feel bad for animators that have to make an epic tale into flash anymore to be loved..

All and all, All My 5 R Belong To You. DB. All my five. ^-^

LoZ: My Immortal LoZ: My Immortal

Awesome

I love your movies and this is one of the best. While it is just a sprite/music video, it is a good one at that. You always seem to get that best of all the sprites you find! Good luck!

Zombies of the Apocalypse Zombies of the Apocalypse

Awesome.

I love zombie movies. I was really hoping it was Rocky on the motorcycle. lol. But Clarence is cool too. lol

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

Awesome!

Not only for the fact that I voiced the Uncle, but I loved it! ^_^

WOT-shots #1 WOT-shots #1

Very Jackie Chan styled.

The use of ordinary objects like the barrel is very Jackie Chan. I loved it. Keep it up Roger.

RogerGargantua responds:

Thats actually what i was referring to when i was making this movie ---> Jackie Chan. I just love how the physics are in his movies....using all kinds of objects 'n stuff. Thats what i wanted too in this movie. thx for reviewing, man.

Steve Irwin's death uncut Steve Irwin's death uncut

I respect it.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the Croc Hunter, and mocking his death is wrong. He was a good guy. But just think about it on the side of the animal, getting chased by some crazy thing you dont normally see, you are going to defend yourself. By and by, the FF -99999 was funny, only because you we just waiting for it.

sspecter responds:

Your appear to be the only one that understood i showed the animal point of wiev :)

Easter Song! Easter Song!

That was nice..

Brilliant, simply brilliant. I loved it but.. Happy Birthday Jesus..? I thought that was christmas.. well he did rise again on easter.. I think our celebrations are totally off.. oh well! That was awesome!

Surface Surface

Awesome.

It was awesome, I loved it. As for the last review. It says just FANTASY. Not Final Fantasy.

Mgs: Sts (previwe) Mgs: Sts (previwe)

Good Job Ciy.

Great job. I hope our little work of art will be even better than this. Talk to you later. (Fix the sound, it goes in and out)